Working Student web development
Develop the front- and backend of a complex and versatile system in a young and dynamic team. Gain experience with state of the art web technologies like vue3, node.js, Golang and more.
You study computer science or similar and like to gain practical experience in the field of web development? Hotellistat is looking for motivated students who want to grow in a young and dynamic team.
You will mainly work with the following technologies:
- Vue3: Every frontend at Hotellistat is built using Vue3 as our main frontend framework. Should you have preferences regarding other frameworks, we are open to your suggestions.
- Node.js: Our main backends are written in Node.js, accompanied by the Nest.js REST API framework.
- Golang: Several of our performance-intensive backends run on Golang.
- Postgres: our database system.
- CassandraDB: For larger data sets that don't need to conform to ACID principles.
- Prisma ORM: For database queries in Node.js projects.
As mentioned earlier, we are open to suggestions, as we strongly believe in the autonomy of each team member. You should be able to work with the technologies you feel most comfortable with.
- (optional) current studies in computer science or similar
- good knowledge of English, German is a plus
- basic knowledge of web development
Optional, but appreciated: You already have some experience with the technologies mentioned above.
- young and dynamic team
- Office in Munich with home office possibility
- flat hierarchy
- self determination and flexible working hours
- ownership of your projects
- a great learning environment where you can try out new technologies by creating proof of concepts
- SLACK, Google Suite, ClickUp, Confluence,...
Have we sparked your interest? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Your Hotellistat team